1. Moulin Rouge
Od PLN 455
Od PLN 455
Od PLN 105
Od PLN 285
Od PLN 103
Od PLN 72
Od PLN 290
Od PLN 120
Od PLN 154
Od PLN 82
Od PLN 58
With a Paris Pass you get free entry to your choice of over 60 top Paris attractions, including the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Palace of Versailles, Arc de Triomphe, Seine River cruise, a Hop on hop off bus tour plus much more.
The Paris Pass comes with a free guidebook which will help you to decide and plan what you want to see and how to get there. To make getting to the attractions even easier you also get unlimited use of the public transport in zones 1-3.
The pass comes in 2, 3, 4 and 6-day options, so regardless of how long your stay you can save time and money with the Paris Pass! The 3 day Paris Pass comes with a 2 day museum Pass.
- Shortly after completing your booking, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please bring this ticket with you on your tour.
- You must pick up your Paris Pass at The Paris Pass Desk in Paris. The Paris Pass are NOT sent home to your address!
- Child age is between 4 and 11 years.
- Your Paris Pass is activated the first time that you use it, but to begin using it you must first sign and date the Paris Pass, Paris Museums and Monuments Pass and the Paris Visite Travelcard.
- In addition you must write the serial number of the Paris Visite Travelcard on the ticket that is passed through the ticket machine. The card and ticket must be kept together at all times and both must be shown in the case of inspection.
Niemowlę (0-3): Bezpłatny